Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Colorado Avalanche Playoff Potential?

The question that is burning in every Colorado Avalanche fan's mind: will they or won't they make the NHL playoffs? Well, they're on the brink. They still could make it. But they did lose last night to the San Jose Sharks, giving the Sharks the 1st place spot in their division. Annnd they didn't just lose. They lost 5-1. Basically: if they keep up this kind of play, there's not going to be any playoff action on the Avalanche schedule. Which makes me the teeeeeniest  bit sad. Which means I need something new to keep on cheering for my team! So I found this awesome Avs tank, perfect for a little warmer weather. It's dusted with Swarovski Crystals and just adorable. It's a little pricey for $55, but hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. And I NEED this shirt. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment