Monday, February 6, 2012

Google Results of "Colorado Avalanche"

I'm not really enjoying what's going on with the Avs right now. Between the Nuckers win this weekend to the Kobasew fine, things aren't all rainbows and unicorns in Avalanche land right now. So instead, I thought I'd google Colorado Avalanche to see what came up in the news. And here's our top five stories. Not what you'd expect, I might add:

1. "Winning Ugly Becoming a Concern for Canucks" - a Canadian article. Sweet.
2. "Technology Saves Woman from Colorado Avalanche" - if you're a backwoods boarder, invest in a backpack airbag.
3. "NHL Fines Avalanche F Kobasew $2500 for tripping Vancouver D Hamhuis" -Just what I didn't want to talk about....
4. "Avalanche Danger High in Colorado Mountains this season" - perhaps due to the foot and a half of snow they got this weekend?
5. "Daily Cupcakes February 6th" - Cupcakes? What? oh...Milehigh Hockey. But cupcakes. I'm so confused. And hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment